As if there are not enough carbohydrates served at a Thanksgiving meal, rolls are usually still a necessity to sop up all that delicious gravy! Elevate the butter that you serve with your rolls by literally whipping up this quick, easy and delicious Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter to spread over fresh dinner rolls or flaky, buttery biscuits.
This Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter is sweet and creamy with a subtle hint of cinnamon. Better yet, this simple butter recipe can be made in advance and stored in simple mason jars for serving. Add a little more pizzaz to your butter dish by piping this soft, creamy butter with your favorite frosting tip.
WHIPPED CINNAMON PUMPKIN HONEY BUTTER
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened (can use unsalted if desired)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the butter with an electric or stand mixer until smooth.
- add the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree. Beat well until combined. Continue beating and adding 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree approximately every 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and vanilla, and beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- keep refrigerated in a sealed container.
- Spread over your favorite roll or biscuit and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Kayley at The Kitchen McCabe.